• If you lose your TIN you will need to get a replacement certificate.

You will need to provide your:

full name,

date of birth,

mother’s maiden name and,

the number of the ID you used to get your TIN (e.g. Voters ID, Passport, etc.),

You must provide this information by:

WhatsApp to 0200631664 or 0552990000,

email to info@gra.gov.gh,

going to your nearest Domestic Tax Revenue Division (DTRD) office.

Leave a Reply