MTN Ghana in partnership with Google has added the MTN MoMo (MTN Mobile Money) as a payment option for Play Store. This is to aid users to purchase their favorite app with ease and no hassle. This is good news for all MTN Mobile Money users.
This initiative would make it easy for everyone who has an MTN MoMo account to purchase anything on the Play Store without owning a credit card.
This raises the topic of unauthorized purchase with your Momo account by a minor or by someone without your consent. We have addressed this in another post “How to Get A Refund from Google Play Store”. Click on the link to learn more about how to get a refund after a mistake purchase or unauthorized purchase.
How To Pay For App With Your MTN MoMo Account
It is now time to put your game face on with Momo pay for your favorite games and apps with ease. To connect your MTN Momo account to your Play Store account, follow the guideline below:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device
- Tap “Menu” and click account
- Scroll down and select use empty and Momo billing
- Click continue click enable MTN mobile money
- Carefully enter your billing address and save settings
- Go back to the Play Store homepage search the app you want to pay for
- Tap on the amount to be paid then tap buy to make your purchase
- Enter your pin and tap verify
- Select yes always to confirm authentication for purchase
- Confirm your purchase and order number via email and SMS and enjoy gaming with more
If you would like to receive the latest news and updates on your device, kindly subscribe to our notifications. You will be the first to receive our latest updates on your device. Don’t forget to share this article with loved ones, friends, and family members on the various social media platforms.