In the song Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks, it says “And the days go by, like a strand in the wind
In the web that is my own, I begin again”
- Poem: Protecting Our Democracy
- Poem: SWINDLERS ON THE PULPIT-RELOADED
- Poem: PROVE THEM WRONG
- Poem: For better or Else
- Poem: The Edges of life
- Poem: Mans Conscience, Guts and His Ink
- Poem: Leaving school; and the quandary.
- Poem: Chronicles of Afeafa, A tale speaking for the African woman
- Poem: Wishes to my thoughts
- Poem: Moments
This piece of written art exhibits a positive message that is strong, lively and powerful. A soul healing tool that says grief is the past of life journey, it’s time to begin again.
Click the link below to Download
Download (44 Downloads)